New York Cheesecake
Featuring: GUMNUT Graham Crumb
Prep Time: 30 Min
Total Time: 30 Min
For the Base:
80 g GUMNUT Graham Biscuit Crumb
30 g Salted Butter
For the White Chocolate Layer:
100 g White Chocolate
100 ml Double Cream
3 Egg Whites
4 tbsp Vanilla Lemon Curt (or straight lemon curd)
GUMNUT Graham Biscuit Crumb
Make the Base
1. Melt the butter in a small pan, tip in the biscuit crumbs and stir.
2. Divide the mix between 4 glass jars and press down lightly with the end of a rolling pin. Let it cool completely.
3. When cool, top each base with 2-3 tsp Vanilla lemon curd and spread it out.
For the White Chocolate Layer
4. Chop the white chocolate finely and melt using a Bain Marie or the microwave. When the chocolate has melted, quickly stir in the double cream.
5. Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks. Roughly mix a spoonful of the whites into the chocolate ganache then gently fold in the remaining egg whites using a large metal spoon.
6. When all of the whites have been mixed in, carefully spoon the moussy white chocolate into the jars, level and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight)
7. Just before serving, whip a little cream and pipe a swirl onto each dessert. Scatter with GUMNUT Graham Crumb.